HIPAA, Cybersecurity, and Social Media Policy among new course offerings.
Healthcare organizations seeking to raise patient satisfaction scores and nurture a culture of workforce excellence are turning to Protoqual’s Service 7 training solution.
In 2019, the program will offer its subscribers even more, dramatically expanding its curriculum while maintaining a focus on the topics most relevant to the medical office setting. New program offerings will build on and complement existing courses, and will include:
- A full series on HIPAA compliance
- A series on cybersecurity covering the home and workplace
- A series on social media policy
- Proven strategies for positive patient communication
- New approaches to enhancing the overall patient experience
- Recommendations to improve internal teamwork, and
- A view of the practice through the patient’s eyes.
All access for all subscribers
A Service 7 subscription includes access to all new and existing content — and all content is available to both current employees and any new employees onboarded during the subscription period.
Service 7 is mobile device friendly and fully enterprise ready, with features like integrated single sign on, SCORM and xAPI compliance, API support, and 3rd party integration.
Learn more here.