HIPAA, Cybersecurity, and Social Media Policy among new course offerings.
Healthcare organizations seeking to raise patient satisfaction scores and nurture a culture of workforce excellence are turning to Protoqual’s Patient Experience training solution.
In 2019, the program will offer its subscribers even more, dramatically expanding its curriculum while maintaining a focus on the topics most relevant to the medical office setting. New program offerings will build on and complement existing courses, and will include:
- A full series on HIPAA compliance
- A series on cybersecurity covering the home and workplace
- A series on social media policy
- Proven strategies for positive patient communication
- New approaches to enhancing the overall patient experience
- Recommendations to improve internal teamwork, and
- A view of the practice through the patient’s eyes.
All access for all subscribers
A Patient Experience subscription includes access to all new and existing content — and all content is available to both current employees and any new employees onboarded during the subscription period.
Patient Experience is mobile device friendly and fully enterprise ready, with features like integrated single sign on, SCORM and xAPI compliance, API support, and 3rd party integration.
Learn more here.